Tuesday, November 17, 2009


Always there acapella


Cool I stumbled upon this and this is Mr Toh singing!! He's the one on the extreme left :D & I see Mr Yong too, he was our conductor for only half a year though.

I wonder if the rest still visit the choir now, I haven't done that since.. the last choir performance at esplanade (and my birthday was on that day!) Actually, I haven't even went back to Anglican High to collect my O'level cert. Heh, I like calling it AHS more.



Righto, just got reminded of debussy. Its so sad that I can hardly remember any pieces now, I should pack some of my favourite scores in my bag so I can play whenever I'm feelings stressed in school. Its quite stupid to always rely on scores, I lack the practice :(

Geog paper 2 and Maths tomorrow. Wonderful. :(

No comments: